Piano by Concord Pacific

Where community, culture and wellness exist in perfect harmony. Located in the heart of Surrey next to Surrey City Centre, Simon Fraser University, Central City Shopping Centre, and much more! The Piano is just minutes’ walk to SkyTrain stations, local shops and services, and neighbouring parks – offering residents a balanced, modern living experience. No matter your tempo, find your harmony at The Piano.

Integrated Smart Living For A Future-Proof Design

The Piano features Concord’s signature design – Concord BioSpace, a multi-layered system that creates cleaner and safer indoor spaces through improved airflow and contact management in high-traffic areas. Access to major entry points and high-traffic shared areas including elevators can be controlled through your mobile phone while amenity spaces will be serviced with high-speed Wi-Fi.

The building will also be equipped with smart thermostats for improved energy efficiency, and will include dedicated parking spots and charging stations for electric vehicles.

Completion Date - 2027

Deposit structure - 5% every 6 months for a total of 20% (reduced down from 25%)

Assignment fee - looking to get the fee down from 3% to 1% for VIPs

Parking - additional $38,000 for regular stall and $32,000 for small stall (all EV ready)

Estimated strata fees: 55 cents per square foot

Pricing

  • 1 beds starting in the high $400,000s
  • 1 bed + dens starting in the low $600,000s
  • 2 beds starting from the low $700,000s
  • 2 bed + dens starting from the low $800s
  • 3 beds starting from the $900,000s

Features

  • Piano Lounge
  • Karaoke Room
  • Band Studio
  • Fitness Centre
  • Entertainment Lounge
  • Guest Suite
  • Pet Spa
  • Water Feature Garden
  • Outdoor Gym
  • Yoga Deck
  • and more..

If you'd like to come in to the Surrey presentation centre with us to view the project and go over best picks for floorplans that we have hand picked for desirability, please let us know. Suite request forms are required to get a contract writing appointment, and we have these on hand already should you want to secure a suite.

Follow Us On Instagram

Keep up to date with all of Amy & Ally's latest real estate information