The striking three dimensional 42-storey tower in Coal Harbour, Downtown Vancouver's most exclusive and desirable enclave.
Fifteen Fifteen in Coal Harbour brings to life a powerful and provocative idea—redefining the entire premise of vertical living with homes that immerse themselves in the extraordinary natural and urban landscapes of Vancouver. It is designed to dissolve the friction felt between forced choices one might feel having to choose between these dualities like mountain/sea, city/space, privacy/amenities. This connectivity to nature and the city—physically and socially—is an important tenet of Scheeren’s vision.
-Sky Lounge - 1,600 square foot double-height lounge with 270-degree views, cozy fireplace, full kitchenand dining area.
- Executive fitness studio, yoga solarium and outdoor terrace. Private locker and towel service included.
- 24-hour concierge, auto lobby & valet service.
- smart home automation, high-speed elevators, automated lockers, secured bike storage.
- A/C throughout with efficient 4-pipe fan coil system featuring advance air filtration systems.
- Secure parking, with all stalls optimized for EV compatibility (Stalls not included with all residences).
Studio starting $900k - $1.1M+
One bedrooms starting $1.1M - $1.4M+
Two bedrooms starting $2.1M - $3.4M+
Premier Two bedrooms (approx 1600 sq ft) starting $3,8M - $5M
Premier Three bedrooms ($5M - $6.1M)
Observatory Residences $5.5M - $9.5M+
Penthouse homes $13.8M starting
Deposit is 25% for local.
10% at writing.
Building permit – 9-12 mos 5%
12 mos later 5%
12 mos later 5%